Saturday, November 03, 2007

Pooped

This is a quick post.....My little sweetpea's forever untamable mop. (above) Maybe she will start a new fad. Or not.

This was a family day. Dave had it off so we hung out together all day. Hit Home Depot, planned renos and had coffee.
This evening we went to a gym night hosted by my parents church and had a blast. Dave played hockey and soccer and I even got in on it a little, scored one goal and when I took my turn as goalie let in a few, but made some saves too. I then went over to the kids gym and played line tag. Kaitlyn caught on quick and to our surprise so did Ethan and crawled along after the other kids.We are so pooped yet Kaitlyn is still up! Ugh. How does she do it?

In other news Ethan said ball and wall today.
And...

I have been doing the NaBloPoMo thing. This is just gonna squeak in, so I will hurry.
I have been posting pretty much every day anyway, but now I must keep it up for a whole month. I contemplated it for a few weeks and finally took the plunge. I still don't really get the whole idea, but there are prizes, and that means I am in.

5 comments:

Family Adventure said...

They are SO cute. I love those pictures.

And we have serious bedhead cases in our house that would rival your adorable little girl's do any day :)

Heidi

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Sounds like a great day! Good luck with Nablahblah... I am too busy to make the committment but I'll keep on reading!

:-)

R Royal Family said...

Sounds like a great family day.

Thanks for stopping by I <3 new visitors. I dont think I could afford to live in Edmonton, the shopping is way to tempting ;-)but it sure is fun to visit.

Great blog. I will definately be back.

Karen MEG said...

I love that bedhead shot.
So exciting that the little one is speaking, too!

BeachMama said...

Love the hair, she will have fun keeping it under control when she is older.

Congrats on joining the Nano thingy, I just needed a challenge to keep me focused.