Now for those tags.
As I lay in bed last night thinking of quirky things I remembered that I had done this one before, so rather than try to come up with another 7 things for a total of 14 and risk loosing all of you precious readers. I will pull from my archives. I am sure you will find me nutty enough at seven!
Sorry to those of you who have read it before, you can skip to the second tag.
Here goes 7 random and weird things about me:
1. If I am out and get food stuck in my teeth and I cannot pick it out and I have no floss on hand.... I will use a strand of hair to floss it out.....I am not the only one, Amy Grant does too. No one is ever going to talk to me or be my friend now....you're all totally grossed out. I can tell! (I have only done this a few times in my whole life)
2. I don't like to touch public doors, handrails or shopping carts. I do it anyway, but I don't touch my face till I've washed my hands. I love winter for the fact I can wear gloves, and get away with wearing them indoor shopping centres to touch things. We would also arrive 15 minutes late to church on Sundays so I didn't have to shake peoples hands. I am starting to sound like a freak aren't I ?!
3. I never sit on public toilets, and flush with my foot. Then open the door with paper towel.
4. I remember everything I see and am terrible with things I hear. I remember looking in the mirror on the first day of kindergarten and admiring my red velvet skirt and red and white striped sweater. I remember going to Bible conferences as a kid and everything that people wore. What any of the meetings were about, don't ask. I cannot remember a thing. Through elementary school I remember my teachers outfits, but math....only on my fingers.
5. When I blow my nose it sounds like a trumpet. I actually won contests in grade school, it is that loud!
6. I LOVE cold pizza for breakfast!!!
7. hmmm, you all think I am so weird now, and I have to yet come up with a seventh....well, I am left handed at everything except drawing with the mouse, has to be with my right hand. I am even left footed too.
Now the second tag courtesy of Pretty in Pink, a round of 'Fours'.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. auto body paint prepper
2. book keeper
3. Dental technician
4. book illustrator
Four places I have lived:
4. St. Albert
Four places I have been on vacation:
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Yakki Yakki shrimp
3. baked scallop in missonaise sauce
4. teriaki wassabi chicken thighs and rice
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Any -safe- hot resort beach
2. painting in a dream studio in the hills of Greece
3. sleeping in my bed
4. traveling the world
Four Favourite things to do:
1. blog, of course
3. snuggle my husband and kids
4. do crafts with the kids
Whew, that sums up this round of tags! Now I must tag 7 random people to do the same....well you don't have to do the four favourites, but for fun why not. I will try to tag people I didn't tag last time, hmmmm.....
I tag, Madame Bluestocking, His Cowgirl, Kami, occasional caprice, Mary, my mom, and rather than choose a seventh I tag whomever wants something to post about out of the norm.