Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Garbley gook and goofy eyed

Hi all. This is just a quick post to say that I am so flippin wiped that I have no energy to pound out a real post. To tired to sort through photos or even upload all of them.

Kaitlyn just finally went to sleep....at 1:30 AM!
I usually need a few hours to unwind after the kids are in bed but not tonight....I am fried!

It was a good day...the kids even had naps, I vacuumed, swept and washed floors, ....even cooked the stinkin liver for supper....I'll tell you all about that later. However her nap went from 3:30 to 6:30, I will NEVER let her sleep that late again!!!!

Good night.....and I will do a proper post with pics after I wake up.....I am guessing in the next 12 hours. Blaaaaahhhhh!

4 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Do you realize you are half way through your single parenthood?! You are doing awesome!

Heidi

~*This Mama*~ said...

Hang in there, Anna. You're doing great, mama!

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Oh man! 1:30AM!

I do hope you all slept in today....

You are doing amazing... you swept and washed the floor. SUPER MAMA!

:-)

Hand in there, the week is a going by!

Anonymous said...

Cleaning the floor? Yikes!! I don't even do that when I have a good day!!

I hope you got lots of sleep!