Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Garbley gook and goofy eyed

Hi all. This is just a quick post to say that I am so flippin wiped that I have no energy to pound out a real post. To tired to sort through photos or even upload all of them.

Kaitlyn just finally went to sleep....at 1:30 AM!
I usually need a few hours to unwind after the kids are in bed but not tonight....I am fried!

It was a good day...the kids even had naps, I vacuumed, swept and washed floors, ....even cooked the stinkin liver for supper....I'll tell you all about that later. However her nap went from 3:30 to 6:30, I will NEVER let her sleep that late again!!!!

Good night.....and I will do a proper post with pics after I wake up.....I am guessing in the next 12 hours. Blaaaaahhhhh!

4 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Do you realize you are half way through your single parenthood?! You are doing awesome!

Heidi

JeniBeans said...

Hang in there, Anna. You're doing great, mama!

Kami said...

Oh man! 1:30AM!

I do hope you all slept in today....

You are doing amazing... you swept and washed the floor. SUPER MAMA!

:-)

Hand in there, the week is a going by!

Hananh said...

Cleaning the floor? Yikes!! I don't even do that when I have a good day!!

I hope you got lots of sleep!