edited to add---I fixed all the links that I had screwed up at the bottom of this post(opps)
The look of her hair is about how I felt at two in the morning last night...this morning, whatever....it was late. Ethan was up eating bologna, two whole pieces and guzzled down 8oz of milk too. No wonder he kept waking up every half an hour since 9, he was starving.
This is why this post did not happen then. he ended being up till 3 am talking up a storm as his meal digested. Of course this all happens on the night that we all have to be up early to go to gymnastics, ugh!
We rushed to get ready stormed out of the house eating as I drove only to get there and find out I had the times wrong and our class what the next one 30 mins later. At least I had the day right.
My little helpers.
Craft of the day.
Ethan-upright!! He has been progressing with his walking over the last three days and yesterday walked 90% of the time!
Yay, I am sooo glad, I am so sick of not being able to put him down at the store. He would crawl around and get his hands and knees filthy so I will be delighted to have a cleaner child!
On another note, I have been given an award by my new blogging friend Hannah. She has a fantastic life on the other side of the world, a beautiful family and her blog inspires me to get back at some adult crafting....I get lost in the kids stuff and forget about doing things for me.
Now part of the deal is that in accepting this award I am to pass it on to ten more blogs that I deem worthy.
This is a problem.
Not that I don't have ten blogs to pass it on to but I know that in doing so they must do the same and some of these friend have neither the time nor the link list to do the same.
So without an ounce of hesitation I am going to change the rules.....I hope the blogosphere police are not watching, can I even do this?
Here are my list of ten:
- My mom...she has three blogs and almost no one knows about any of them!
- My cousin Kim, she is a wonderful mommy and decorator and organizer and friend.
- My life long friend Chatty, her photos always make me smile and her writing takes makes me feel like I am right there.
- Another life long friend MadameBlueStocking who reminds me of me.....only without kids.
- Her younger sister 'His Cowboy' who's writes in such a way that winds you through her life and really makes me feel like family.
- Deliajude, Nicole inspires me with every single post, I love her style, her projects, her links and hey, she even had chickens in her yard and shares my dream of an acreage!
- Viking conquest, Heidi has become a friend and is so supportive and her words of wisdom and encouragement are such a bright spot in my day, she feels close despite the miles.
- Bethany Actually who always has fun crafts and is so cheerful.
- Jenibeans, poor girl has been sick but she is the one who has kept me going on this de-cluttering kick!
- Keren Meg, she is funny and stylish and has a to die for kitchen, oh and two kiddos who are cute and funny too!
I really don't want to stop.....I love all my links!!! I tried to pick ones that I haven't seen win an award lately, I could go on and on!
So I award all these blogs, do not feel any pressure to pass this award along, I award it with no strings attached. The end!