Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sorry to everybody who likes prompt updates, I try, I really do. Rather than blogging I have been trying to get some paintings done to go into the store, I have a huge collection in my head, but coaxing them out one at a time is challenging to say the least. Especially when you have a one and a half year old helping. She likes to paint (roll and brush), if I let her she would have her hands in too, I think she will love to paint just like her mommy.
We have also been working on painting Kaitlyn's room, by we I mean Katie. So far it has one coat and could probably use another but I hate doing second coats, usually half way into a project I am ready to move on to the next,(and all I did was cut in) however I know I really have to cut in again, and am dreading it. Maybe I can bribe Katie to come back and do it for me.(wink, wink)
I will try to do a real post later this evening, there is a lot to catch up on. Landscapers are supposed to be coming today to do the back yard, so once that is all over with....hopefully, there will be a post.

1 comment:

Madame Bluestocking said...

Wow, you do projects the way I do! I have so many half-finished items of clothing, paintings, refinishing projects, etc... Isn't it fun to be eccentric? I think being organized is the only perk of sanity.