Saturday, December 01, 2007

Wanna play a game?


It is below after the photos.
Now first off here is my update of the day. I always start the day with grand intentions. I had planned on getting the house decorated, laundry caught up---again and maybe even a batch of Christmas cookies baked. Riiiiiiiight. Ha, not in this house!
This afternoon my mom went out for lunch with friends and dropped off Phil and Em---they are home schooled for those of you who were wondering why we see them so much during the day. The kids and I don't really care about their education so we interrupt their school days regularly. OK that is not true. School is very important, we are just their recess and lunch break excuse. I did manage to get some laundry done and kept meaning to go back down into the frigid dungeon to fold it. But dishes happened, a few puddles courtesy of Kaitlyn and snuggles by the fire. This is the mound I MUST face in the morning.


Now lets get on with the game.

I was one of the first three to leave a comment over on CC's(click) blog and thus am tagged. It goes like this...
I am participating in Pay it Forward - The Blog Edition. Here’s how it works: I will send handmade gifts to the first three people who leave a comment and tell me they are interested in playing. In order to play, you must have your own blog and you must continue to ‘pay it forward’ by promising the same thing to your readers.

Now, as far as the handmade gifts go, I don’t know yet what they will be. I also don’t know when I’ll get them sent. You may not receive the gift tomorrow or next week, but I do promise that it will get to you within the next 365 days! Sound good? I think it sounds great!

Remember, I will be choosing the first three people who respond by leaving a comment on this blog post. The requirements are that you have your own blog and are willing to send out three of your own homemade gifts (whatever you want to make, no rules or limitations here).

I am willing to ship my gifts anywhere in the world, so everyone is eligible to participate regardless of what country you are blogging from! Just please make sure you leave a valid e-mail address in the comment so I can contact you for shipping information. So go ahead; leave a comment. Move this forward again.
If I don’t know you, please leave your email address or some way to contact you. (If you do not feel save leaving your e-mail address then e-mail me your mailing address at familymclean(at)gmail(dot)com

Can’t wait to hear from you!

No comments: