Tuesday, December 04, 2007

And the winner is.............

("Cheese mom")

Da-ta-da.......

Yes she is up this late.

....TT, well Dave says that is too bad because she is my sis so Kaitlyn drew again.....and the official winner is...

Catharine! Congratulations!
The mystery package will now go in the mail. I need your address so if you can e-mail it to me or message it to me on facebook that would be great.
Now for all of you who are curios as to what is in the package I will do a post and reveal the contents....of course after it has been delivered to Catharine, so about a week or so.
Thank you all for trying. By the time I logged in tonight and saw all your comments I wanted to send you each a gift......so maybe if Kaitlyn and I do well with our Christmas card and ornament creating we can send those out to you. I will do a post on this if we get them all made...wish us luck!

OK so...I woke up this morning and felt sorry that TT didn't get a gift and she did enter fair and square so I am going to make her up a package too.....with things that will suit her. The first package she wouldn't have had as much use for so....I will customize.
Ahhhh, I feel better now :)

8 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Cute idea and super cute girl! But I feel for your poor sis!!

Congrats Catharine!

Heidi

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Congrats to Catherine and TT too

:-)

Karen MEG said...

You are such a mystery woman!! I can barely keep secrets... get that from my mom.
Congrats to Catharine, and TT!

The Chatty Housewife said...

Congrats Catharine! :) I'm jelous!

Catharine said...

Thank you everyone, and thank you Anna! I will email you my address...can't wait to see what the mystery package is! Could it be a caramel latte? Oh, I guess that would be a messy thing to send in the mail!

Angella said...

I'm intrigued to see what is in the package :)

Dustanne said...

yes I am still alive......lol

congrat Catharine....love how your named was pulled...so sweet

Madame Bluestocking said...

Anna Banana, you have to read my blog today. You will pee yourself.