Sunday, February 24, 2008

Brush in hand


This week has been a bit of a blog break for me. Between the working on myself, marriage, house and kid stuff I have hardly even slept.
It has been a needed break and last night I was able to pick up my brush and start a few more projects. I have a few to finnish but the problem is that I have a creative traffic jam in my head and to relieve the pressure I had to get a few more started.
Things are going alright, just been sooo busy! I will fill you in on the happenings, hopefully tonight.

6 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Sounds like you've had your hands full this week. My week has been pretty much the same. Which is why I am spending the morning catching up on all the posts I've missed everywhere.

Happy Sunday!

Heidi :)

Sondra said...

I haven't visited in a while~since you were doin' interviews! It's just been busy here too~and I have taken to schedulin' some crochet into my day!!!!! I'm so happy to see you paintin'! and I LOVE your shoppin' pics~you're GORGEOUS! (((((hugs))))) SANDI

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment, i think we're in the same mode!

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Oh I hope you got some paintings done, that will ease your mind. And make sure you get some sleep girl, sleep will make everything better.

:-)

Playdate this week?

The Chatty Housewife said...

I have been patiently waiting for more art to be posted, so please post some paintings! I am in withdrawal. :)

Good Things I Find said...

I can't wait to see your new painting.