Friday, March 23, 2007

Where's the "Bueeez?"

While eating breakfast we could hear the "bueeez" (birdies) chirping away outside. Kaitlyn kept pointing and yelling "bueeez" so I finally put her up on the counter to see if she could find any.
We never did see the "bueeez" although they sounded close by. We did however see "tchakers" (tractors) across the street.
Hangin out, playing in Kaitlyn's room. Ethan is so happy go lucky during the day, I still wish our nights would get better again, sigh.
I was able to get pig-tails in Kaitlyn's hair for about three seconds, I convinced her that Emily would do it so she should too.



2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Cute pigtails!!!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to me how the kids change everytime I see them.And I see them everyweek! They are soooo cute.. It's crazy that Kaitlyn is talking so much and I think she can understand what I say to her.(or at least some of it)

Like in the mall when I was trying to convince Kaitlyn that she shouldn't run away... and she would just give me those puppy dog eyes and say 'nuh' (no). In other words - running away is so much fun so I can't say I won't. Sorry!