Thursday, March 22, 2007

Seven sets of seven...I have been tagged twice!


So I thought I could sneak out of this one, I have always hated chain letters ( I was the last link for most of them)or anything that requires me to think too hard. However I read SAJ's tag and thought, nobody has to know I was here. I'll tip toe away quickly...I've never left her a comment and I really don't even know her...nobody would be wiser! Then I went to Chatty's blog, SAJ had gotten her to, and Chatty was passing the tag along as well...she knows I check in on her so here goes....

Seven things to do before I die:

1) Get to the bottom of the laundry pile, seriously it'll take a life time!
2) Get a great tan (sometimes I am so vain)
3) Travel the world. I want to see, taste, and experience all the cultures. Except if there is to much curry!
4)Organize my Tupperware drawer
5)Have my art in a big gallery
6)Catch up on my many scrapbooks
7)Own a boutique, I can't decide what kind, I have so many ideas

Seven things I cannot (or wont)do:

1)Leave my kids in a running vehicle
2)skydive
3)dive head first into water
4)bungee jump
5)go on Fear Factor
6)Watch a horror movie without closing my eyes for most of it
7)get my tongue pierced

Seven things that attract me to: (my kids)
1)Their laughter,
2)smiles,
3)cries,
4)seeing little personalities evolve
5)special hugs
6)kisses
7)snuggles, oh I could go on and on...

Seven things I say:

1)Oh, come on...
2)Crap!
3) Please, just go to sleep!
4)I need coffee
5)I've gotta get this place cleaned up
6)I can't decide
7)I don't know, what do you feel like

Seven good books:

1)Sacred Influence
2)the What to expect when you're expecting books
3)The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands
4)Occult Invasion
5)This Present Darkness
6)The Oath
7)Bible

Seven good movies:

1)Oceans Eleven
2)All the Bond Movies, I could have just listed 7 of them, but which 7...
3)Italian Job
4)The Fast and the Furious
5)2 Fast 2 Furious
6)Once upon a time in Mexico
7)Bourne series

Seven blogs to tag:

I am sorry to do this, but I find a certain amount of pleasure in this, I know I could have made it general but then you would all pretend you don't read my blog. so...

1)My mom
2)Brett, now you have no excuse and have to start your blog. By the time you get back from Chicago there'd better be one!
3)My bro Paul, You have to do this!!!
4)My lil sis Katie
5)My cousin Kim, I would love it if you had a blog! (Let this inspire you)
6)My sister in law Lori, you need a blog too, I want regular updates on my little, well, not so little anymore, nephews.
7)HotRodHanna, you'll love me for this one, I am sure SAJ got you too;)

Of course this is only if you choose, don't feel pressured! You really don't have to do this. If you don't feel like carrying it on don't worry about it!

No comments: