Thursday, March 15, 2007

Not Again....

So my friends, I am sorry, I am afraid I jinxed us. I said crazy things like "I think spring is really on the way", and I really pushed the limits last night by wearing shoes out to get my hair done. It was the first time I wore shoes this season and they were backless slip ons at that! Well when I left the salon there was a blizzard out there and I had to walk through inches of frigid cold white stuff, freezing my feet... and this is what it looks like today!

More new fish, the tank is starting to look really good, there is at least 25 fish in there now.
Golden eye... I tend to go in circles and shoot like crazy, sometimes it actually works. Mind you that is all I can do considering I haven't played that game for at least 4 years, maybe 5, and I seem to have lost whatever touch I may have had. However, Emily was quite excited when she convinced me to play...someone she could beat!Another of Kim's vintage dresses. So cute on Kaitlyn!
Sitting up, though it doesn't last long. He is making progress though!


2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing.

I noticed you have a link to SAJ. I only met her once, and spent three days sitting a couple of chairs away from her and Baby Bug at LA conference, and I am addicted to her blog. They are such a cute family. SAJ is Knittery Kate's niece.

familymclean said...

I have no idea who she is, but I found I was going onto her blog through yours or HRH's every day, so I finally made a link for myself, I love her blog and all her links, she finds such great kids stuff! I hope she doesn't mind.