Monday, October 31, 2005

Kaitlyn @ Eleven Weeks






We are back, but not in black! Kaitlyn is 11 weeks old! Wow it feels like she has been with us for almost 3 months. Oh... I guess that would be 11 weeks. Just a little joke to ease the tension.

Those pictures are of Kaitlyn and her little friend, Avery. She is ten days older than Kaitlyn. They met in Regina during Thanksgiving weekend. Avery is Barrie and Lesley Clark's third child. Barrie is Doug's(Anna's Dad),first Cousin.

She is so happy, most of the time. She just smiles a lot, and it looks so cute. Every morning is the same, Kailtyn wakes up and smiles and talks, well not really, more like GAH;KAY;MGAY;MKAY;DAA and similar words. I am trying to get her to say DADA, it's only a matter of days...well ok maybe months, but I am trying. She had her first giggle On Oct 28, saying AH.AH.AH, while we were in the kitchen making supper, talk about a suprise.

Kaitlyn went to church for the first time, on Oct 23. She was awake the whole time. Anna had to leave for awhile and feed her, but that's alright, there's no better time to teach her about the Lord.

Anna went to weigh Kaitlyn today, she weighs 13 lbs 3/4 oz. Kaitlyn is 23 1/4 inches long. I would say tall, but she really can't stand yet. Maybe the proper term is, 23 1/4 inches horizontally, or maybe I am just Babbling.

Well it has been a busy week and it gets even better, you get another post tomorrow Nov 1. That's right, Kaitlyn's first Halloween! She looked so cute in her little .... oh wait, I don't want to spoil the suprise. In the mean time, please take a look at Kaitlyn's new PICTURES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, Kaitlyn is growing up so quickly. She is a very apecial girl and she has very special parents. Now that I am feeling better, (thank goodness!) I hope that I will be able to see her in person very soon. I can't wait to see the Halloween pictures...
Love Grandma