Sunday, August 28, 2005

13 Days Old!

Well it has been another week and all is well. Kaitlyn is now 13 days old and she is just priceless. It is now Sunday and Anna's mother has gone back to Regina with Philip and Emily. Thank you for comming down and helping, we truly appreciate it. A couple days ago Kaitlyn's cord fell off. Her belly button was smelly and infected. Anna went to the Med centre and got some ointment and now all is good. She such a beautiful little girl. She is feeding regularly now, by that i mean every 2 hours. I am getting sleep during the week, mainly because I could sleep through a nuclear bomb as well as the fact that I work during, and Anna has decided that she will let me sleep, which is very nice of her. Next Saturday is my birthday and my mom and stepfather, and my grandma are coming to visit, the baby of course. As well as Anna's oldest sister Katie is visiting this week, she will be arriving on tuesday and going home on Saturday.

Anna is healthy and good, she has been cathing up on her rest this weekend, and of course baby Kaitlyn is Fantabulous. Check here if you want to see some more pictures._KAITLYN_

Tuesday Aug 23 was mine and Anna's 2nd anniversary and we went out for supper to Rick's grill, using our left over gift certificates from last year. We took Kaitlyn with us and she slept the whole time. The 2nd anniversary is cotton, and I decided to just get Anna a card as she had bought 3 new shirts on the weekend. However she made me shirt. She bought a shirt from the mall and with paint put her hand print and Kaitlyn's footprint. It is sooo special and sweet. You can see it some of the pictures we have posted.

Well i must go know, we are going for a walk, but I will post soon I promise, it is alot more quiet around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone,
Wow, I can hardly wait to see Kaitlyn! She seems to have grown
leaps and bounds since I last saw
her. Anna and David you look great
I am so proud of you both and very
proud of my granddaughter. See you
on Saturday......Love you all
Mom