Friday, December 16, 2005

Kaitlyn Visits Santa





I thought I would post some more of Kaitlyn's firsts. I forgot to put them on the last post so here we go....

On november 29th Anna took Kaitlyn to see Santa Claus at St. Albert Centre. She did not cry but she didn't really smile either. Here is her picture.



On December 1st, we decorated our tree. Kaitlyn sat in her chair as Anna and I listened to Christmas carols and put the decorations on our tree. Oh and Kaitlyn did help out a bit.



I belive I mentioned before, but we got Kaitlyn a stocking that says , "My First Christmas ". It even has a spot for her picture. Wait why bother explaining it, here is a picture.


We will see you all soon! And to those that we don't see this holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Wishing you all the best in 2006!


Please come back and visit us soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
I really like the pictures, however, your opening commentary does not make sense. (of course it
was 1:00 a.m.) Can hardly wait to see you all.
Lv Mom